Are you someone who wants to find out easy ways to earn Bitcoins without having to spend your own hard-earned money? In that case, Bitcoin faucets may be your best bet. These faucets provide you with a novel way to earn cryptos, even though rewards may be small.
So, what really is a faucet? It is simply a site or app that acts like a rewards system. You can get paid in Bitcoins as reward for finishing specific micro tasks like watching videos and advertisements, completing surveys, etc.
Top Bitcoin Faucets for 2021:
- Cointiply: It is one of the most popular Bitcoin faucets because of the variety of tasks and high payouts it offers. This website, catering to almost a quarter million users, has a user-friendly, intuitive dashboard where you can access tasks like browser games, videos, app installs, web page visits, etc. You can earn as much as 85% interest if you keep at least 350,000 Satoshis in the account. You will be given reward points when you complete tasks and your levels go up. You may even earn 25% of referral claims, including 10% of their earnings. All payments get processed within a week. The site offers many kinds of micro tasks and is supported by an active community on social media. It also supports automated trading transactions; visit https://coincierge.de/bitcoin-lifestyle/ to learn more about the trading.
- Bitcoin Aliens: Launched in 2014, this website has been rewarded more than 1090 Bitcoins. Using this faucet, you can even earn cryptos like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, simply by playing games on your phone. Bitcoin Aliens provides an impressive collection of fun tasks and games; you can play different adventure games on your phone to earn Satoshis. This faucet is one of the leading faucets in terms of payout, averaging nearly 9000 Satoshis in 5 minutes; minimum payout is about 20,000 Satoshis. Payments will be given every Tuesday provided your total account balance is 20,000 Satoshis. You can download this both from the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Bitcoinker: With this Bitcoin faucet, you can earn Bitcoins by watching ads and solving captcha. You will only require a wallet address for signing up on the site. You can earn almost 100,000 Satoshis every 5 minutes. It is possible to claim almost 120 times in a day and the payment threshold is 20,000 Satoshis that is offered on the very first day in a month. Users can earn 10% as referral income and 10% bonus on all claims when you have used Bitcoinker for 30-60 days. Since the customer support is not satisfactory, you need to interact on social media.
- FreeBitcoin: This allows you to earn free BTC almost every hour simply by playing games. You can even win through referral contests when you invite your friends to this platform. It was created in June 2018 and caters to almost 100,000 users already. It has also paid out a whopping 199BTC to its users ever since its launch. When you use FreeBitcoin, you can earn up to $300 worth of BTC each hour. It guarantees instant withdrawals, free weekly lottery, 50% referral commission, and a minimum withdrawal threshold of $1.
- BonusBitcoin: This is free to use and guarantees payouts up to 5000 Satoshis every 15 minutes. You are entitled to a 5% bonus at the end of the day that is credited to your account automatically; this is provided you have made at least a single faucet claim the day before. You are free to choose from multiple options and there are zero fees on withdrawal. You can multiply your earnings by taking surveys and solving captcha.